Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh bother...

Hello real Navy life, here you are walking back into my life,  and I can't say that I am terribly happy about it. But this is what we signed up for.

J is heading out on his first work up soon. He will be gone for about a month. And this could have come at a better time. Seriously. I was super excited about having an extra pay check this month and now with having to buy a plane ticket, then switch plane ticket (twice at $150 a pop) plus buying anything that is needed for our rental house, plus everything that J needs or "needs" to go on the boat we have more than spent the "extra" money. Fabulous. Oh and then there is the cable that we "had to have" with the NFL Red Zone that was necessary. I am pretty sure we are hemorrhaging money. Freaking fabulous.

Ugh. I am ready to just pay for it and get it over with at this point. Nothing I can do now.

Let's do this!
Love,
L

P.S. As much as I really didn't want to go back to having digital cable, it has been kind of nice. TV Shows on demand and lots of channels. And I know there are things that J needs to have while he is away, and also things that will be really nice for him to have. I'm just ticked that everything was not budgeted for and WAY more expensive than anticipated. Bleck.

No comments: