Monday, September 26, 2011

Well Hello Monday

Yes, I do realize that Monday is almost over. But here I am still in the midst of it all.

H had his first meal tonight! I thought we would wait until he was officially 6 months, but he showed an interest today and we jumped on it. I think most of it ended up on his chin (and in his neck folds) and belly, but he was getting the hang of it.
      {we did 2Tbs oatmeal cereal and 4Tbs formula. I think next time I will make it thicker.}
J had some strange new today that I can't really talk about but will be sure to fill you in if anything comes of it.
Have I complained enough about how much I hate having a mortgage? Life would be easier in some ways with out it. Sigh. Oh well.
Work is a little nuts. My only friend from work is leaving at the end of the week. Sad to see her go. I'm gonna be bored. Who am I going to talk to? Customers? Oh. Yeah. That's what I'm paid to do.

No running for this little lady. But we are eating healthier, so I'll count that as a win.

That's all. Life just keeps going.

Love,
L

No comments: