Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh life....

Some days, I just want to curl up on my couch and pretend life isn't out there. That my every worry is taken care of. I wish that I was a child with out a thought for the cares of the world.

But I am not.

I am a grown up. And a wife. And a mommy.

And with growing up comes responsibilities. And pain. And fear.

And my problems seem much more insignificant when I compare them to a family that just lost their darling daughter today. Cancer is not fair. And it seems especially unfair when it strikes a child.

I cannot comprehend the pain and sadness being felt by their family. And I know that she is safe in the hands of our Heavenly Father. And all I can do is pray for peace for her family.

That's all I've got today.
L

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Even if your problems seems insignificant, they are still problems. Nothing will ever compair to losing a child, ever. Here if you wanna talk lady.

RIP Warrior Princess <3