Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little Bits

Here are a few of the  little bitty things on my mind:

LOVE having J's grandparents here. I was plenty worried about what I was going to do with them, but it has been so relaxing and just NICE. I have love spending time with all of our family that has been visiting this month, and this visit is included in that. I'm gonna be sad to see them go tomorrow =(

Baby ninja is getting SO BIG. He is holding up his head a ton better. We tried out his high chair today and he LOVED it. He was glowing and giggling. I can't wait to start feeding him solid foods.

On that note, he just isn't ready for solids. J and I are waiting for his head control to get a little better, his tongue reflex to go away, and for him to show an interest in our foods. Mainly we are just waiting for him to show an interest now. Like every thing else, he will do it in his own time.

Oh. My. Gosh. In 2 more days I will have a 5 month old. Where on earth has the time gone?

J will only be on nights for a few more weeks. I am excited to get my man back at night! I'd forgotten how nice it is to have help with the babe.

I keep blog stalking people. I love the posts on clothes and what they are wearing (I have no style these days, and if I am being honest I haven't had style for a long while!). I love the PF blogs. And what people are buying at the grocery store. Wow. I'm a stalker!

Have I told you all how much I love being a mom? I kinda left off here when I was having a really hard time. And since going back to work I am a whole new person. I could do a little post on my lovely time with PPD, but that will be another day.

I am so terribly thankful to one of our friends who will be renting our house back home. Such a weight off our shoulders.

That's all folks!
L

No comments: