Monday, June 28, 2010

Short and Sweet

With only a few more weeks until I see the hubs, I am jumping on the work out bandwagon. And especially because it is swimsuit season I am really feeling the need to get my butt in gear. I really have no set goal, just really wanting to tone up my whole body. Not a great goal because it really isn't specific but...it is what it is right now.


So, to get my booty in shape I am going to start walking Bob Barker more (he has some weight issues we need to work on anyway). And by more I mean at least 3 times a week (approx. a mile), then hiking on Saturdays with chel'u. Today I tried Insanity Cardio Abs. Um. Holy Cow. 15 min of ab hell. That will be apart of the line up FOR SURE. 


Now that I have blogged about it, I will have to do it. I know that I am not doing a ton to help me get in shape, but I feel like this is something I can commit to. At least for the next few weeks. I am really not worried about losing any weight just...tightening every thing up a bit. 


That's all for now, I'll let you know how it goes!
Love,
L



No comments: