Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Aww....Thanks Kaylee @ small wonders!!!! Blogger Award =)

Thank you so much Kaylee @ small wonders for giving me the Beautiful Blog Award! This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy with rainbows and butterflies inside. Odd combo, but works no? =) Thanks so much lady! BTW, I love your blog too. I definitely don't feel like I have a beautiful blog... I think I need to buy a pretty one!!! Hmmm... Gonna have to talk to the Mr. about that!


beautifulblog.JPG (220×320)


Now it's my turn to pass this along to 7 other beautiful bloggers:


Miss Brittney @ A Day in the Life of a Navy Wife
Karissa @ Being a Better Wife
Amanda @ Trying My Best to be a Proverbs 31 Wife
Mrs. G.I. Joe @ ACU's, Stiletto Shoes, and Pretty Pink Tutu's
Amber @ Goodnight Moon!
Expat Girl @ The Sand is Different Here 
Kaylee @ small wonders


Y'all are LOVELY!!!! And I read you every day...or whenever you post. Thanks for keeping me entertained lovelies! <3


Love, 
L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is gorgeous! Much better than mine by any means... Congrats on the award!