Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have an AMAZING Button....

I do, I promise....It's really freakin's sweet too. Mrs. Gambizzle made me a really sweet button. But I am too much of a loser to figure out how to actually get it to my blog. Seriously. I have no idea how to get it on here. So I have made a plea of help out to the lovely Mrs. in hopes that she may be able to direct me. 


In other news with Mrs. Gambizzle, she is giving away a free bloggy makeover. That I would LOVE. Have you seen her blog? It's ADORABLE. Like seriously. I am so jealous. =) Any whoo... You should all go check her out (look her up and down, seriously, it's a sweet blog!) and comment to her on how you found her thru my bloggity blog. Even if you don't leave her a comment, you should still follow her because she is a DOLL! And I may love her puppies a little bit in their sailor outfits.  


Here's to hoping I get my button up soon!


Love,
L

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Just ask Mrs. Gambizzle for the button and grab box code and copy it. Then its very easy to get onto your blog. Just go to "design" on your blogger dashboard and click "add a gadget" on the layout section. Once you click that a list of options will appear, click the one that says "html/javascript." Then paste the button and grab box code into the empty box and click save. Then click "view blog" and your button and grab box should appear on your blog! :) I hope that helped, and I can't wait to see what your button looks like! :)