Monday, April 12, 2010

Navy Man

Only 25 more days until I see my Navy man! I am so excited to see J and catch him up on all the things that have changed financially in our lives. I enjoy being the PF geek in our family and J is more that happy to let me take charge. I cannot explain how much of a relief a constant paycheck has been. Plus it is giving me the ability to pay off debt, save some money, and have a little bit extra to have some fun with. One thing that I have learned over the last year or so is that when you don't have a little extra money for fun, life is not so fun. Not that money is everything but it definitely is a blessing. Thank you Lord for blessing J and I. Let us be good stewards of the money you provide us, and let us be a blessing to those around us!
Amen and God Bless!
L

No comments: