I have been complaining a lot on here and that really isn't my personality so I thought I would focus on the things that are going right in my life.
1) We are so blessed for J to be in the Navy. As tough as this is right now (and it will probably only get tougher) I am so thankful that he is in. Not only will this bring exciting changes for us, but it is also something that I am so proud for my hubs to be doing. I am also blessed to have arguably the best husband ever. He is continually looking out for me and taking care of me. He makes me smile every day, and is always looking for ways to make life more interesting. He is my best friend, my rock, and he is pretty darn hot. I love his face!
2) I am so FREAKIN' blessed to be living with the best in-laws ever. Seriously. They have made my life so much easier. And I can just imagine how lonely I would be wandering around my empty house all by my self. God really knew what He was doing when he brought them into my life.
3) I have some of the best friends that a girl could ask for. They pray for me, laugh with me (and sometimes at me), cry with me and know how to have a good time. Most day's I would be lost with out them. Even when we go weeks or months with out talking, I can pick up the phone and it's like no time has passed. They are amazing.
4) I have a wonderful family. There are times when we do not always agree but they are family none the less. I am blessed to have them in my life.
5) This may seems a little silly to some, but my puppies are a blessing to me. They bring me joy when I am sad. Gotta love man's best friend!
Well this is a short list today, but I am thankful none the less. God has blessed me and my family so much and truthfully I can't believe I ever lived life "without" him.
Love and God Bless!