Sunday, April 11, 2010

My First Post


Well Mrs. Amanda, I've done it. I created a blog. And it was just as easy as you said. Hopefully you will be my very first (and probably only) friend. Maybe this will encourage me to take more pictures, post them on here so you can see my very crazy life.

Today there are only 26 more days until I see the fabulous Mr. S. He will then be an official Navy Man. I still cannot bring myself to say Seaman without giggling, but hopefully by then I will be able to restrain the giggles. I am so proud of him for joining the Navy. I know it was a really hard decision for him to make and he prayed long and hard about it. He knew that he would be putting his life on the line, leaving his family often, and changing our lives forever. I could not be more proud of him. While I wish he was here I know that this separation has only made us stronger. Right now there are many days that I cannot wait for. The day he graduates and I finally get to see him again. The day he gets based and I can finally live with my husband again. Well, there is two at least! Our lives have forever been changed, but I can tell you for sure that I can not wait to see where life takes us!!!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

So glad you did Binz!!! I hope you use it! I think you will. Once youre more comfortable with it you will begin handing out your blogger site =) If you want a super cute background like mine, go to my page, and in the upper left click on where it says The cutest blog on the block(I think that is what it says). There you can look through them all =) Love you friend! Stay strong! Mr. S is almost home!