Friday, April 16, 2010

Missing Him...


Miss him...That's about all there is too it. Thank God I am living with J's parents. Not only is it nice to have voices in the house, but they understand when I am a little teary. MoLaw texts and asks if she can bring me home ice cream. Seriously? Heck yea!

My In-Laws are amazing. There are times when Faasha will say things and my only response will be "I don't even need my husband here. That is exactly what he would have said!" The invite me to things and make sure that I am not spending too much time alone. They care about me, and they care about J. The love me like I was their daughter. Being here feels like coming home. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so glad that you have such supportive in-laws! Ones who know you cant spend too much time alone!