Saturday, January 29, 2011

29 Weeks

How far along?:  29 Weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: As of last appointment 26 pounds

How big is Baby?:  2 1/2 pounds, 17 inches. Approximately. 

Maternity clothes?: Pretty much every thing I own is now maternity. And some of the shorter maternity tops are becoming...shorter. Which means my belly is getting GIANT!

Stretch marks?: Still the same. One little one of my boobie. Meh..Oh well!

Sleep?:  Mostly good. Some days I'm still wide awake at 4:30. Other days I can sleep for forever!

Movement?: Considering he is kicking my coffee cup that is on my belly...Lots. And actually, he moves a TON at night, but I never notice it in my sleep, only when I wake up. 

Food cravings?:  Still sweets. I now eat peanut butter on EVERY THING. But, good news, I have been so much better about my eating. I try to eat protein with every meal/snack to make it last longer. And that has helped soooo much. But I still have my Oreo CheeseQuake blizzard every now and again. 

Gender: Still a boy. =) Love him!

Milestone: Bought my first set of cloth diapers!!! Now I have 12 cloth diapers that will hopefully fit either right away or after the 1st couple of weeks. Also, ordered 12 prefold cloth diapers off Amazon.com. Totally not impressed with those after getting my amazing pocket diapers from Kawaii. But they will be amazing for extra liners, lap pads, burp cloths, cleaning or whatever. But I am 100% sure that we will not be using these as our primary diaper. 

How's Mom?:  Good this week! So much better than last week. Had a nice long talk with a friend from high school about pregnancy, weight gain, and losing the weight afterward. I feel so much better about weight right now. And like I've said before, I FEEL great...It's that darn number that gives me every time!

So happy that it's the weekend! And my plans to relax are going out the window. I have so many things that I need want to do this weekend that I have a feeling that it will be less than relaxing.

Wish me luck as I head to the thrift store today! I am hoping to find some cool decorative pieces or furniture that will be super cheap!

Love,
L

No comments: