Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Morning Favorites

I love the morning where I wake up (in a good mood) early enough to brew some coffee for myself, or make some hot chocolate and sit down and relax before I start getting ready for work. And one of my favorite things to do on these morning is pick which lovely cup I am going to use to drink my morning joy.

You see, I have an addiction. And this addiction is with coffee cups. Mainly Starbucks, their mugs are just so cute!

So this morning, I am taking joy in picking out my coffee cup to drink my (decaf) coffee in. I will drink my coffee out of it's pretty cup and relax before my morning has to start.

What is your morning favorite?

1 comment:

Sasha said...

I don't have a addiction to coffee cups, only coffee. :) And I love to have enough time to sit and read the news for the day or my Bible with my coffee and have a good, slow, relaxing start to the day.