Friday, January 14, 2011

27 Weeks

Last week of the 2nd Trimester....Holy crap where did the time go?!?!?!

How far along?: 27 Weeks today....6.75 Months. oh.em.ge!

Total weight gain: I'll know next Friday!

How big is Baby?: Still just over 2 pounds and about the size of a cucumber. 

Maternity clothes?: I have gotten to the point where normal shirts dont quite cover my belly anymore...Totally a hot look, just in case you were wondering! 

Stretch marks?: None yet!

Sleep?:  Starting to get a little worse. A few more days where I am up at 4am, and a few more nights where I can't fall asleep till midnight. Makes for a cranky mom!

Movement?: Got a little bit nervous today. Didn't really feel the lil man moving around so much yesterday. And then not so much movement this morning. At lunch I decided that since we would be at the hospital for our childbirth class, I would have them check me out just to make sure everything was fine. Well....My little mover and shaker came back at lunch time and hasn't stopped moving, so I am pretty sure all is grand in my belly. =) 

Food cravings?: Several days in a row I have ate like a normal person! Woo hoo!!! Lot's of oranges. A few sandwiches. Nothing too crazy that I am craving these days!

Gender: Still a boy, as far as we know!

Milestone: 2nd week of pregnancy class, and last week of the 2nd trimester. Crazy to think that this who pregnancy thing is almost over!

How's Mom?: Good! Gearing up for a trip to Portland to hang out with my family. Looking forward to that this weekend. Going to be a little crazy, lots of driving, and probably very tiring but will be so much fun and so worth it. Sad the hubs will be missing out, but he has to work. Oh well! 


That's all I've got! Have a great weekend!
Love, 
L

No comments: