Friday, October 28, 2011

Random Updates

Terribly random, but updates none the less.


  • My handsome hubby is home!! 2 weeks early! And just in time. I was one tired Mama! He took over the last two nights and I have been able to catch up on some much needed sleep. Love having him here. He is like my night in shining armor.
  • Hyatt has officially cut 2 teeth now, and Kaylee might be my new BFF. A washcloth dipped in apple juice and then frozen has become the best thing in my world right now. And the only thing Mr Crabcake will chew on. Yum-o! Thank you for that! Also, Amanda who suggested using the mesh thingy with frozen food helps but maybe not necessesarily with teething. He just likes to eat out of it. Frozen or not!
  • EMHE is on tonight!!!! In my home town!! AHHHH!!! I can't wait! You should watch it!
  • Work is insane. Crazy ladies yell at me in some language I can't understand, people call me dumb because they have no idea what they are talking about (just so you know, construction and demo debris and trash are NOT the same thing), old people just call to talk to you, and people I work with a nuts. I am hoping this is because of Halloween because things are not normally this weird and bad. And I am generalizing here, but oh.em.gee....Californians are wackados about their garbage! That being said, I love my job and I love that they thing I am awesome enough (or a sucker...lets go with awesome) to handle multiple areas instead of the normal 1 area. 
Whew... I am so glad it's Friday!! This weekend I will be finishing up my 1st pintrest project, going to the pumpkin patch, and checking out the local famers market. Since I never have luck thrifting, I'm not holding my breath, but I'm secretly hoping I find something awesome!!

Love,
L

No comments: