- Take Hyatt's too small clothes to the pregnancy clinic
- Sand, paint, and finish my thrift store frames (thank you pintrest!)
- De-clutter the downstairs of my house and DO something with the crap.
- Stay on top of the finances because there won't be as much money coming in
- ENJOY all of the extra time I have with my sweet baby.
- Make apples for H
Totally do-able. I have to start somewhere. And so tonight, I'm balancing the paycheck and staying on top of that. And then I am going to sand another frame tonight. And I'm in bed by 9pm.
Is it just me, or does anyone else have trouble getting things done?
And P.S. Dear favorite son - Please please please sleep more tonight. Up at 10, 1, 3, 5, and 6:30 does not make Mama a happy camper at work.
Your crazy tired working mom.