Monday, October 10, 2011

October Goals

Since I seem to have a bit more time on my hands for the rest of this month I've come to the conclusion that I should probably finish some of the things I have started. I am giving myself until October 31st to finish the following:


  • Take Hyatt's too small clothes to the pregnancy clinic
  • Sand, paint, and finish my thrift store frames (thank you pintrest!)
  • De-clutter the downstairs of my house and DO something with the crap.
  • Stay on top of the finances because there won't be as much money coming in
  • ENJOY all of the extra time I have with my sweet baby.
  • Make apples for H
Totally do-able. I have to start somewhere. And so tonight, I'm balancing the paycheck and staying on top of that. And then I am going to sand another frame tonight. And I'm in bed by 9pm.

Is it just me, or does anyone else have trouble getting things done?

Love,
L

And P.S. Dear favorite son - Please please please sleep more tonight. Up at 10, 1, 3, 5, and 6:30 does not make Mama a happy camper at work. 

Thanks,
Your  crazy tired working mom.

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

Pinterest has inspired me to make some creative picture frames too! Can't wait to hear how yours turn out!