Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pintrest

Oh.My.Gosh...Pintrest could be a serious addiction. Can I just say that I love pretty much EVERYTHING I have found on there. It makes me want to re-do my whole entire house, plus my wardrobe, and of course all of my accessories.

I am still working on my frames (the idea I got from pintrest) and sadly I haven't gotten much further. Tonight I am forcing myself to finish sanding all my frames...and maybe tomorrow I can paint them. However it probably won't happen till next week. But I am SO STOKED to know that my MoLaw picked up my pictures and will be delivering them this weekend. {happy dance!} 

I still have this wonderful idea of having Lily and Marshall's blue door headboard for my bed. 

At the same time, while I am drooling over all these amazing home decors and layouts I am picturing my home being perfectly spotless with everything in it's place, and sparkly clean. And let me tell ya sista...it's not gonna happen. My house is never spotless clean, everything is not tucked away in its proper spot all at the same time, and my home never looks like a cover of a magazine. However, my home IS filled with love and comfort and I think that counts for something =)

I'm going to go drool over some more things...

Smitten,
L

P.S. I am LOVING the yarn and flower door wreaths. They look super easy...I may attempt one...someday.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love is what counts in a house. It makes it a home! Find me on Pintrest! I cant find you!

Have fun this weekend!

Kaylee said...

I know, right?! Pinterest is so, so addicting and gives me so many great ideas that I want to make/work on!