Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm in LOVE

This morning we got to see our little swimmer today! It was the first time we have seen him (or her) and it was so incredibly amazing. I have not felt pregnant until today. Seeing his little heart beat and legs kick was amazing. And he was just chillin' in there. It looked like he was kickin' back in a hammock. I'm in love!

While I know that there is a 50/50 chance that we will be having a girl, my MoLaw predicted (when I was like 17 BTW!) that J would be having boys and his older brother would be having girls. Lo and behold J's brother has two beautiful little girls. And I am pretty sure that we will be having boys. And that is fine with me. And if he ends up being a she then that is perfect too. A healthy baby is all we are praying for. But for now, I will be calling him a he. That is until we come up with a better nickname for him!

I am going to go back and stare at the little picture we have of him. So amazing. He actually looks like a baby!!!!

In Love,
L

4 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

When my husband and I got married his brother had 2 girls. Everyone said they would have the girls and we would have the boys. Well in the end they now have 4 girls and we are pregnant with our 3rd boy. So it turned out exactly that way :)

Meesh said...

Yay!!! That's so exciting! :)

Kaylee said...

That's awesome!! So glad you got to see the little one! Isn't it so cool?!

L said...

So neat! I did not think that I would even be able to recognize a baby in there!