Monday, August 30, 2010

~Only a few more days~

Tomorrow is my last day of work. Saturday is my last day in the Valley and Sunday is my last day in Oregon. And I am counting Friday as the beginning of our new adventure.

Lots to do between now and then. I am hoping to run all my errands on Wednesday so Thursday I can focus on getting the dogs to the vet and packing my room. Friday I can pack my car and relax.

I know I am a little crazy, but my family is having a family reunion about an hour and a half from here this weekend so my plan is to drive over there Friday night and hang with the family all night then drive back Saturday morning to help pack the van. J's plan is to have the whole van packed my early afternoon so we can drive to Portland and stay the night with some friends and then drive the rest of the 4 or 5 hours on Sunday. That way the trip isn't so long. Especially driving a moving van. No fun!

So there is the plan. I'm glad I have a plan. Now if my tummy would start feeling better that would make my plan AWESOME.

Love,
L

P.S Who get's morning sickness at night? Sheesh! At least I'm not throwing up!

P.P.S OMG! I ordered our new bed today! This will be the 1st time since I was maybe 6 that I am sleeping on a brand new comfortable mattress. And I got a great deal. All in all we spent just under $500 for a mattress(queen memory foam), frame, sheets, and duvet cover. Not bad if I do say so myself! =)

No comments: