Monday, August 9, 2010

Sneek Peek into Real Life (again)

I have spent the last 6 (give or take) months living with my in-laws. I haven't had to come home every night from work and make dinner. There are three of us to share the house work. Everything that I need is here. I dont (hardly) grocery shop, nor do I buy a majority of the household supplies. My life here is SO EASY. And I love living with my in-laws. They are amazing. And it's going to be hard to leave. 
This week, even though I am not back with my husband, I am starting to get back into the swing of real life. Starting over in a new house will be interesting. So far on our list to buy is: washer and dryer, lawn mower, and microwave.My question to all you lovelies out there is: Have you ever bought a used washer and dryer? We don't really want to drop a cool grand on a brand new set, especially if we can get a deal on a gently used set. Also, I am trying to convince my husband to get a reel lawn mower. You know, the kind with no engine that you just push? Well, since I will not be the lawn mower (unless he is gone) it's kind of up to him. And I am not sure how he feels about pushing one of these bad boys. Even though I think they are super cool!
I've put in my resignation at work. I will officially be unemployed as of September 1st. Scary thought! But that means I can move up to WA Labor Day weekend. It's coming up!!! Woo hoo!
Tata for now!
Love,
L

No comments: