Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Five



This is my first ever Thursday Five... Here it goes! =)


Main Entry: hap·pi·ness 
Pronunciation: \ˈha-pē-nəs\
Function: noun
Date: 15th century
1: a pleasurable or satisfying experience

Main Entry: glee 
Pronunciation: \ˈglē\
Function: noun
Date: before 12th century
1 : exultant high-spirited joy

Main Entry: ex·u·ber·ant
Function: adjective
1: joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic

Main Entry: proud
Pronunciation: prau̇d
Function: adjective
Date: before 12th century
1: vigorous, spirited 

Main Entry:  gid·dy
Pronunciation: gi-dē\
Function:adjective
Date: 14th century 
1: lightheartedly silly

Happiness - I am happy that J and I have only grown stronger over out time spent apart. And even though we are still apart right now, the end is in sight. And that also makes me happy!

Glee - I am gleeful because I have seen the town that I get to live in and am so happy to get up there. I will finally live on an island...Even if it's not quite the island I imagined. It is still beautiful!

Exuberant - I am exuberant to have a God who loves me and who is more interested in a relationship with me that following all the rules. I am saved by grace for sure. And while I do not always show my faith well, I try. And I think that's important. 

Proud - I am so proud of my husband. Not only because he serves this country, but because he has become an amazing man. He is the head of our household and the love of my life. We are continuing to grow up together and I can't imagine my life without him. 

Giddy - Talking about my husband makes me giddy! Other than that, I am giddy because I only have a few short weeks left till I am done with work and starting my new life. And while that scares the you know what out of me....I am excited also. And I still have a little sea monkey swimming around in my belly. And while that also scares the bejesus out of me, it makes me giddy as well! =) Apparently I like the things that scare me the most. Hmm....

What a great way to be reminded to count our blessings.
 Love ya!!
L


No comments: