Monday, March 28, 2011

Ready or Not!

So I am officially 37 weeks by all calculations. All cleared to have my lil man at any time now. I have spend the past 37 weeks knowing that I am by no means ready for him to show up. But with a nice visit from family and a few last purchases I'm feeling like ready or not he can show up any time now.

I've also come to the conclusion that I will never feel prepared for him to be here. There is no way for me to prepare for labor. Or sleepless nights. Or for how much our lives are going to change. And finally I have come to the conclusion that it is completely fine that I am not prepared. And I will never feel prepared for this.

On the plus side, I feel like we have bought every possibly baby item that we need and probably could want. So while I may have no idea of what is to come, I have all the necessary items to take care of Hyatt!

So, lil man, any time you are ready we will be waiting for you. So anytime in the next 4 weeks, we will be seeing you! Ready or not, you will be here!

Love,
L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awhhh, I can't wait :)
Let me know which items come in handy the most, I am looking for the best things to get to make things easiest.

Jen said...

Yay! He will be here before you know it!!

Anonymous said...

Exciting! It seems like everyone I'm reading is pregnant. I'm getting baby fever!