Friday, March 4, 2011

34 Weeks

How far along?:  34 Weeks (8 1/2 Months)

Total weight gain:  30 lbs exactly. Even with all the yummy food I ate over the weekend! (My in-laws have a scale, I don't)

How big is Baby?:  As big as a pineapple... 19-22 inches and 4.9 lbs. (From what to expect.com

Maternity clothes?: Bahaha.... Like I fit in regular clothes right now!!

Stretch marks?: Still the same

Sleep?: Mostly still the same. Up once a night, maybe twice (that's rare!). But I've started getting back aches when I wake up. 

Movement?: Again, I still don't do kick counts. He kicks more than 10 times, like ten times a day. But, I have started to feel hiccups! So cute. And very light. 

Food cravings?: No real cravings.... I really like my cold water. And of course I love sweets. But nothing I've had to have!

Labor Signs:  Not so many Braxton Hicks this week. Probably one per day. 

Milestone:  Baby shower was this last weekend! So much fun! And I am feeling more and more ready for my lil man to come out. Well at least we have all the gear to take care of him!!

How's Mom?: Good! Feeling so blessed. Blessed with this awesome pregnancy (how can I complain? I really have had it pretty easy) blessed with amazing family and friends. Blessed with an amazing husband. 
I had so much fun going home. I got to see everyone that I have been missing so much. I didn't get to spend enough  time with everyone though. That's the hard part about these short trips. But the roads were clear, weather was great, and we were so glad to take the 4Runner so we could hall all the amazing gifts back home with us. 
Other than all the amazing stuff going on, I'm have been super tired this week. Like 1st Trimester tired. I go to sleep at 9pm, and when I wake up at 5:45 I am still really tired. I am hoping that relaxing a little this weekend will help. But I work again on Saturday, so Sunday will probably be spend relaxing. And hopefully I will actually do it and not clean my house like crazy!

Love,
L

No comments: