Thursday, March 17, 2011

36 Weeks

How far along?:  36 Weeks. Month 9. Less than 6 weeks to see my lil man!

Total weight gain:  Bahahah! 35 pounds. Yep...And let me tell you, I am not having a 35lb baby... Oh well, I'm not worried about losing it. 

How big is Baby?:  Larger than 5 lbs. Probably. Who knows because they didn't give me an estimate at my last appointment. 

Maternity clothes? Yep. And starting to grow out of them. AWESOME!

Stretch marks?: Nothing new. I'm sure they will show up sometime though.

Sleep?: Same as usual. Pretty darn good!

Movement?: Holy ninja in my belly. Today I couldn't tell if I was having really short contractions or if my baby was spreading out thru my entire uterus and pressing agains my belly. Surprisingly painful and unexpected!

Food cravings?:  Nothing new. No real cravings in the 3rd trimester for me. Just eating a lit. But loving that time change. I've walked most days this week and am excited to continue to walk. So far, 5 miles walked hopefully a mile or two tomorrow and then at least 4 this weekend. LOVE IT!

Labor Signs:  Pretty sure I wasn't having contractions, just a ninja baby. But braxton hicks about once a day. 

Milestone: 9 months. Holy cow, where did the time go? Also, get to have my WA baby shower this weekend. Exciting! Also, Mom did my maternity pictures which came out GREAT! So happy she could take them. And I love them. Most were done with in a "boob tube" with my belly hanging out. I really like them. I felt more comfortable this way. All the pictures in regular clothes made me feel like Shamu, which is not fun. So boob tube it is!

How's Mom?: Great this week! Less hormonal and not so many mood swings. Hopefully this lasts the weekend also. Got a little ticked off at work because they wanted me to only take 6 weeks of (um no thanks. I have 3 months paid, I'm not going back in 6 weeks.) but finally came to a compromise of July 1st. Which is about 11 weeks from my due date. I can live with that!
I'm way less productive now. It's all I can do to clean my house (pick up) every day, and make dinner. All the things I want to do like deep clean anything, finish the baby room, or anything extra is not happening. I pretty much come home from work, make dinner, and lay down on the couch. Mornings I have a little more energy, so the house gets picked up. But I'm waiting for the weekends to do anything terribly productive. Don't think this is gonna go away anytime soon. 

That's all she wrote!
Love,
L

No comments: