Monday, April 4, 2011

38 Weeks and SO HAPPY!

So happy!!! This weekend was so amazing. I have 3 of my besties come to visit and I couldn't be happier. What a great weekend!

They came up Friday night. J made dinner and cleaned leaving us girls lots of time to sit and chat and be silly. I think he even enjoyed it (he loves these girls too). We stayed up late chatting and drinking (non alcoholic for me!) and when I woke up the next morning I had a sore throat. Probably from talking so much!

Saturday we hiked a beautiful trail on base, got pedi's, had appetizers and drinks at a yummy brewery. After that we had some MAJOR retail therapy at the NEX. My friends were loving the prices on the purses. And I got a new pair of running shoes. I'm hoping these ones won't give me shin splints. After the NEX, we headed to Target to get some last minute baby/new mom items. And so now I am TOTALLY prepared for this baby. Well as prepared as I am going to get. Saturday night we stayed up late chatting some more (can girls talk too much?). 

Sunday morning they all headed back home =( Early afternoon I hiked the trail on base again with a friend. Then got to cleaning my house. 

It was a perfect weekend. I am so happy that last week I got to see J's family, this weekend I got to see my besties, and once my lil man gets here I get to see my mom. Life is so good!!!!!!!

How far along?: 38 Weeks and a few days

Total weight gain: 40 pounds, and still feeling great!  

How big is Baby?:  7 pounds, and 19 to 22 inches. I'm honestly hoping for smaller =)

Maternity clothes? Haha! 

Stretch marks?: Same old ones. Belly is still looking fab though!

Sleep?: Pretty good. Up about every 2-3 hours to pee (can anyone say nursing sessions?) and some nights I just can't fall asleep. 

Movement?:  Hello ninja...Lots and lots!

Food cravings?:  I love food. I've gained 40 pounds...need I say more? =)

Labor Signs:  Hmmm....Maybe? Probably not though. Some tightness in my belly a few times a day but I'm sure they are nothing. 

Milestone: Home stretch! Hopefully only 3 weeks or less.

How's Mom?: Fabulous. I keep waiting to get really uncomfortable or just be dying to have the baby out. And I will say that I want him to please be here but not because I feel incredibly ready or anything I just feel like now is the time. I'm never going to feel ready so he might as well be here. And now would be a great time. 

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Thank you so much for letting us invade your lives for the weekend. It was so much fun. Can't wait to come up and visit again.