Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pray for Safe Travels

So I get to leave tomomrrow after work, and I probably won't be able to do any blogging while I'm gone. (Sorry guys, I'm gonna be ...busy...) But pray for safe travels, there will be lots of driving and flying. Not that I'm worried. I love to fly, so yay for that! And OMG I GET TO SEE MY HUSBAND!!!

It has been 8 weeks today since I have seen my hublet. And when I see him again, he will be a Sailor. Oh man, I am super excited for that! It will be J's parents and I at the graduation. I know how proud they are of their son, I'm glad we could all make it.

I probably won't see him again until after A school, so we will make the most of our time together. I am excited for him to be based, not only because we will get to live together again, but also to live somewhere new. I (and he) have lived all of our 23 (24) years in the same area in Oregon and I love it here, but I am stoked to live somewhere else. And being in the Navy, most of the bases seem to be on/near the water and who doesn't love the beach!

Alrighty loves, I'm out. Blogging at work is no bueno!!!

Love, God Bless, and word to your mother!!!
L
Our View from our hotel on our Honeymoon (Maui '08)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Enjoy your time together and travel safely!! :)

Amanda said...

Cant wait to hear all about it L!!!! I am so happy for you! And for J! We are proud of him!!!!

Amanda C. said...

im so excited for you!!!! i cant wait until im getting ready to leave for my hubby's graduation. ugh. have a great time!!!

Brittney said...

yay!! congrats...bootcamp graduation is always so exciting!! if you can try to sit on the bottom so when the ceremony is done you can run up to his division and find your hubby...we sat on the balcony so it was much harder to find him once we got down there cause there were so many people everywhere!! its crazy and hectic, but when u see him for the first time in 2 months its super exciting!! good luck and have fun!!

xoxo,

the navy wife

KelseyC said...

Graduation is sooooo amazing!! And the best part is seeing your sailor for the first time in such a long time. :) Very exciting. Have fun and safe travels!