Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Q&A


Kaylee from Max & Kalee tagged me in a Q&D that has been floating around. I am excited to be included, mostly because while I don't personally know Kaylee, she is one of the sweetest people I follow. And because this is helping me fulfill one of my goals for the month. Blogging more! Thank Kaylee!!

Rules
1. Post the rules (and link up who tagged you).
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create eleven new questions for those you tag.
4. Tag however many people you want.
5. Let them know you tagged them!

11 Facts about myself
1. I never ever wanted to be a military wife. Ever. Couldn't imagine it. And now, with Josh in the military I can't imagine my life any different. While this may not be his forever career (or maybe is it) I am enjoying it. 
2. Being a SAHM would be much more difficult for me than being a working mom. I admire those that stay at home but know that it's not for me. I wish that I liked being home more than I do.
3. I was a cheerleader in high school and loved it (minus the drama). If there was an adult tumbling class close by I would have a membership. I would be in way better shape than if I just joined a gym. 
4. I have an addiction to goodies. Seriously. I could eat sugar/candy/crap with any meal of the day (or for any meal). The night doesn't feel complete if I haven't had an oreo, pudding or something else. And sadly while I still have a fast metabolism, it's slowing down. And some how the oreo diet hasn't been giving me the six pack I thought it would.
5. I am much more scared have a second child and be on maternity leave than I am to actually push said second child out of my lady parts (not that I am currently or trying to get pregnant!)
6.I love to be outdoors. This is not something I necessarily loved when I was growing up, but came into in high school. I love camping, wake boarding, rafting, paddle boarding, sun tanning, BBQing, and picnicking. That being said, we hardly make it any where outdoors-y and not only do we live in the Pacific Northwest, but we live by the water! What is wrong with us?!
7. In middle school I wanted to be a vet. One day there was a girls only science trip. On said science trip we were looking at slides of X-Ray'd dog bones. I fainted. Needless to say the vet career was short lived. 
8. I have perfect 20/20 vision, but still own glasses because I think they are cute. One day when I actually HAVE to wear glasses, I am going to curse myself for wanting them.
9. Put me in a room full of people who don't know each other and I will be the loudest one in the bunch. I will be making friends and be a social butterfly. Put me in a room full of people where pretty much every one already knows each other and I can hardly speak. I get so nervous and shy. Strange how that happens.
10. I wish that I was 2 inches shorter and my feet were one size smaller. Goes to show you that you always want what you can't have.
11. I wish that I had a big sister. One that was cool, and taught me how to dress and do my hair and make up. One that gave advice and was my best friend. Instead of a big sister I have 2 besties, a MoLaw, Auntie, and a Mama. Plus pintrest and facebook. I think I'm doing alright. Thought I really could have used one of them in my awkward 6th grade thru Sophomore year. Oh well, I survived!

Questions for tagged friends
1. What is your favorite food? Anything that can be found at a BBQ - corn, baked beans, coleslaw, hamburgers, and of course baked goodies!
2. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? ohh.... I hate this question!! There are so many good answers. Well--- I would pay off my house for sure. Then I would give to charities and family members to take some of the stress off of them. I would want to travel (some where WARM and also Europe). And to be honest, I would probably keep working. Unless I had enough money to keep me entertained every day. 
3. What is your favorite accessory? I am horrible at accessorizing. But my favorite necklace is a Tiffany and Co. necklace I got at my bridal shower. It has an infinity symbol. It's my favorite thing to wear because it symbolizes to me that my marriage is forever. 
4. If you had a "day off", what would you do? Sleep in. Drink lots of coffee. Read a book. Cuddle up on my couch and open up all my windows so I could see out side. Have no responsibilities. No house to clean, no laundry calling my name, no babies to tend to, and no husband to answer to. But really, I would only like that for about a day. I like the break but I love my life. 
5. Where would you love to travel to? My standard answer is Maui. It's my hubs and I's favorite place. Plus our honeymoon site. I would also like to go to Mexico, Canada, the UK, Germany (again!) and Italy. 
6. If I came to visit you, where would you take me? I would take you to Deception Pass, Pike's Place Market, and Fort Casey. There are many more parks here that I haven't been to that are just at beautiful.  Plus the park on base is absolutely gorgeous. Oh - and I really want to try out the water park and Great Wolf Lodge... so we can go there also!
7. What is your favorite book? Right now I am loving the Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovitch. Not super deep, but super entertaining. 
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? If money were no object, I would pick Maui. Or home. 
9. Have you been to a Ballet?  Would you like to go? I have been when I was little, but not recent enough to really remember it. I would go, I think it would be fun!
10. Do you play (or did you play?) a musical instrument? I played the clarinet and the saxophone when I was in middle school My sweet mama thought I was amazing. I think it may have been music only a mother could love. 
11. What is your current favorite song? This is horrible and I can't believe I am copping to it, but LMFAO's Sexy and I Know It. After watching the video and being terribly grossed out, it now makes me laugh soooooo hard! And my hubs and I always dance along. Especially in the car. We like to wiggle and it cracks us up. So maybe it's not so much the song, but the memories and laughs with it. 

Wow -- Thanks Kaylee for tagging me!!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

The first Stephanie Plum movie-One for the money- comes out on the 28th!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!