And my goals for December are:
Stay on budget for Christmas + December birthday gifts.Christmas went perfect... except I bought the wrong cover for my MoLaw's iPad... so I need to buy her a present. Any bonus money goes to our Ikea fund.Ikea is done... We have all new furniture! And $150 under budget. We rock! Put up Christmas DecorationsDone and done. The went up, and then came down Christmas day. My house is mine again.
- Make goodies for people I can't buy for (co-workers, extended family) Fail. However, we did host two holiday get togethers that I cooked for. Oh well. You can't win them all.
- Do at least 2 Christmas-y type activities with my little family We did a Christmas party here, and a lot of Christmas get togethers at home. However, unless you count seeing Christmas lights as I drive by at night, this was a fail.
- Make a travel budget and stick to it Done! And we had enough money left over to fill up my gas tank and put $60 to our Costco envelope.
Cancel Aflac!Woo hoo! I am free! This is $20 extra a month that can go towards savings!
- Figure out how to make our printer print Have not touched the printer... Fail.
So... Not all wins there, but that's okay. We haven't needed the printer so it's been on the back burner. The Christmas activities? I could have pushed a little harder to get this done, but all in all I really enjoyed the season so I'm okay there. And the goodies? Honestly, I have had so much sugar that I can't even think about making something for someone else. I need some health food!
- Clean up closet and dressers. Set all of my hangers backwards so I can get rid of things that don't get warn. Fill one dresser drawer with things that I possibly don't use and get rid of after 3 months.
- Sneak in two boxes from our Ikea trip to use as storage under the bed.
- Take old living room items to the thrift store
- Stay on budget - especially groceries and costco!
- Make more baby food - I've bought apples and pears that need to be made. I would like to make green beans as well. Plus he needs more sweet potatoes and squash.
- Save for a chest freezer.
- Start getting together our tax forms (Call the hourly provider used and get a receipt!)
- Blog more! (Thinking two days a week for sure.) Comment more on other blogs. I read all of the blogs I follow, but almost never comment.
There it is. All attainable, all possible, but needs to be taken care of. Goal is to have all of our tax stuff together before February, plug it into the tax website and then be ready to go to the actual tax preparer on base some time late February.
Ahh... I love goals!
There it is.