Tuesday, November 1, 2011

5 Reasons Why My Life is Just a Little Crazy

 Life is just nuts here!! So should any one be feeling neglected, don't worry! You aren't the only one. I think the only people not neglected in my life right now are bald. (AKA my adoring husband and adorable son) Sorry =)

5) I talk on a phone 8+ hours a day. And while I love it, I have no desire to talk to anyone after work. (Not counting husbands)

4) As soon as I wake up until I lay my little head in bed, I am moving or doing something.

3) If I am not doing something like cleaning, or playing, or getting crap done I will soon have a noisy and or fussy baby to attend to. This is especially true should my phone ring. You can bet your bottom dollar I am not going to get thru that phone call with out something happening and having to hang up.

2) If I happen to find myself with 5 minutes of spare time, it is probably not going to be spent catching up with someone. It will probably be spent shaving my legs because I don't have time to do that on a regular basis.

1) Speaking of, oh man is it hard to shower these days. One day, I will be able to actually take a bath again let alone shower with out peeking out to make sure the little guy is still where I left him. Hello life with a little rolly polly bald man. (P.S. I am talking about my son, not some weird guy!)

And Bonus: We have no real friends here (or not many people we consider good friends) and no family. So for the most part is it all J and I all the time. This means no breaks, no time out, not getting away from the regular craziness of grown up life. And that is working for now. I am not complaining, just stating the facts! =)

I love my crazy life.
L


No comments: