Thursday, November 3, 2011

Emergency Preparedness

For the last two years I have been hearing of CRAZY storms that are hitting the Eastern Coast. Lots of snow, power outages and craziness. And while the pretty new reporter is telling me that there are people with out power and will not have power for days I find myself thinking...What if this was my family? What would we do? How would we stay warn? What would we eat?

And you want to know my answer? Um... I don't know.

And so this leads me to believe that I should have a plan. I should figure out what we need, and get it together. And the planner in me tells me that I should have a spreadsheet and probably a checklist.

So while I may not have those answers today... I am putting it on my November goals. By November 30th I will have a plan. And a spreadsheet!

Love,
L

No comments: