Friday, July 9, 2010

Crazy weekend

It's just Bob Barker and I holding down the fort tonight. And while sometimes that feels lonely, tonight I am glad to have the house to myself. No one to entertain, I can go to bed early, eat what I want and just relax. 


I am sad to report that I will not be hanging out in my kiddie pool tomorrow =( Instead I will be heading up to a cabin to hang out with my in-laws and John and Shellie. It will be bliss. I can hang out with my pups on the water and take in some sunshine. Then on Sunday we will be rafting. I am gettin my dark white on peeps!!! =) And just wait... Next weekend that kiddie pool is calling me. And I will post amazing pics =) HAHA!!!!!


Hope y'all have a great weekend. Spend some time with the people you love and get some sun. Every one needs a little vitamin D!!! 


Love ya sweets!
L

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Can I just say that I love that your dog's name is Bob Barker?!? It cracks me up everytime I read it, lol!! :) Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!