Friday, December 17, 2010

23 Weeks

Belly is getting bigger this week! My belly button has started to poke out a bit, which is WEIRD. J and I have been throwing around some names, but he still has no name. Good thing we have about 17 more weeks. Wow that seems like a long time. It will go by fast though!

How far along?: 23 Weeks! Almost 6 Months =)

Total weight gain: I don't own a scale...Hopefully I'l hovering around a total weight gain of 17lbs. 

How big is Baby?: Around 1.2 lbs and 8 inches long. About the size of a papaya. And the the length of a piece of paper (the short side). 

Maternity clothes?: Yep, all the time! A lot of my wardrobe consists of mix and matched clothes from pre-pregnancy and maternity. 

Stretch marks?: Not yet!

Sleep?: When I am asleep, fantastic. It's the getting to sleep part that is hard.   

Movement?: Lots and everyday. And getting stronger, a couple of them actually hurt. But mostly it is all still so cool. And some kicks, you can see outside my belly. CRAZY!

Food cravings?: Nothing specific. Somedays I eat normally, and then somedays I eat and eat and eat....Hope I have more normal days than eat everything in sight days. 

Gender: Boy!

Milestone: Hmmm... Well, It's almost Christmas and J's parents will be here tomorrow. I am so excited about both of those things!

How's Mom?: Good this week. A little emotional and feeling a little crazy, but mostly great. I am truly enjoying being pregnant and I think that it will be hard once the baby is out. I think that the pregnancy part is truly the easy part of being a parent. But at the same time, I can't wait to actually hold our baby. =)

No comments: