Monday, May 16, 2011

3rd Anniversary

Tomorrow will be my third anniversary to the man who was made for me.

My husband is my best friend and my favorite person to be around. We bicker like nobody's business sometimes, laugh like no other, enjoy spending time together, and miss each other like crazy when we are apart.

Some time after J and I married, my mom told me that she never thought we would actually get married. Not because there was anything wrong with our relationship, but because we were so young (more so for my family than his). And I've gotta say, she has a point! Though, if I could do it over again, I would marry him sooner.

We started dating in high school, I was a junior he was a senior. Got engaged when we were 20. Had a very long engagement, about a year and a half, and then were finally married when I was 21 he was 22. While we have only been married for 3 years, we have been together for about 7 and a half total.

And after 7 and a half years, he is still my favorite person to be around. You are my favorite (and only) husband.

I truly believe that God made us for each other. We haven't had the easiest three years, but looking back I wouldn't want to experience any of it with out him. He is an amazing husband, father, and friend. I know that he will always provide for our family and love me like no one else.

So thank you Favorite. Thank you for three amazing years. I love you more now than I did on our wedding day.

Love you Favorite!!!

No comments: