Saturday, November 27, 2010

20 Weeks

Well, it looks like I skipped a week here, but that's okay. There is not a ton going on! I am officially half way thru cooking my little one and personally that has freaked me out a little bit. I mean, we are going to be parents. SOON. And I am sure that the day will come where I am uncomfortable enought to really want my babes to come out of my belly, but for now, I am SUPER glad he/she is still in there.

How far along?: 20 Weeks, 4 days.

Total weight gain: Approximetly 16 lbs. Half way to my "pregnancy goal weight."  It's official. I am having a love affair with my food. And it needs to end. Or I am going to just have to face facts that I am going to gain 50lbs. Either way I'm gonna have to be okay with it.
How big is Baby?: 7 inches, 11 ounces. About the size of a banana.

Maternity clothes?: I can still fit into one or two pairs of my slightly larger pre-pregnancy jeans. But I can't sit down for long periods of time so I am using my belly band. And my pregnancy jeans are still too big, so I am using my belly band there too. I am trying to use pregnancy tops also because they fit better and are more flattering. In the last few weeks my belly has been growing SO much!

Stretch marks?: Not yet!

Sleep?: Mostly great! I feel like I am wanting to sleep a little less at night though. Instead of needing to sleep 9 hours a night, I am doing better on 8 or maybe a little less. Starting to get leg cramps though. Those are NO JOKE! I've only had about 2 so far, but every night before I go to bed it feels like I have a leg cramp coming on and want to stretch my calfs and rub my feet.

Movement?: YEP! I feel rolling around and kicks about every night. And I am pretty sure I have been feeling them since about 15 weeks or so. Every time I thought it was digestion? Most likely baby. Those were the coolest! Every now again I feel him/her roll around or something and I get a little sea sick. I've started talking to my belly and telling it to knock it off! =)
Food cravings?: Everything still tastes amazing. Great! Or not so great depending on how you look at it!
What I'm looking forward to: Only a few more days till we find out what we are having! And I am always looking forward to feeling more movement.
Milestone: Officially feeling movement and recognizing it.
How's Mom?: Feeling a little like a hippo and not really enjoying that I am just going to get bigger. I think that feeling is coming from growing out of my regular jeans and not quite fitting into my pregnancy jeans. I am thankful that there is room to grow into my jeans because I am pretty sure that my butt is spreading. And so are my legs. My growing belly does not bother me at all. I think it's pretty cute! Everything else that is growing however can just stop, thanks! The rest of my feeling? See previous post!

Lot's more to love here!
L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

А! Terima kasih untuk ini post.Admiring indah waktu dan usaha yang Anda lakukan ke dalam blog Anda dan informasi rinci yang Anda tawarkan.