Wednesday, November 10, 2010

18 Weeks

How far along?: 18 Weeks 1 day!

Total weight gain: Uhhh....12 freaking pounds. Holy crap. Apparently I really have been stuffing my face with everything that sounded yummy! I know that I am supposed to gain weight, but from now on, I am going to try to combate my need to eat everything with eating some healthy alternatives and walking three times a week. I really do not want to gain 50 lbs!

How big is Baby?: Baby is the size of a soda can and weighs between 5-7oz. 

Maternity clothes?: Lovin' those maternity work pants! I have also been wearing some maternity tops. I still fit into a lot of my regular tops so I'm mixing and matching a lot. Still haven't gotten into pregnancy jeans. 

Stretch marks?:  Not yet!

Sleep?: Amazing. Sleep like a log! Starting to get more vivid dreams though. Has anyone seen that YouTube video of World's Biggest Zit? Well my husband made me watch it, and then I dreamed I had that zit on my face. I woke up in a PANIC! Gotta love the combo of pregnancy acne (awesome BTW) and YouTube videos. 

Movement?:  Maybe....I'm not sure. 

Food cravings?: Anything and everything. See above Weight gain. 

What I'm looking forward to: Dec 3 when we find out what we are having! Nov 18 for my birthday and my mom coming to visit! And Thanksgiving where J and I get to go home! Lots of exciting things these next few weeks. 

Milestone: Umm..... Started parenting classes! J and I liked it. We will be going every Saturday and we get "money" to go that we can use in the store on site and buy baby items!

How's Mom?: Good. Emotional. Had several mini freak outs today. 1st was the weight gain. I am not enjoying seeing those numbers on the scale. Then one of my dogs naughty on our walk today that for some reason made me in a bad mood. The pay periods at my new job SUCK and so when we get paid on the 15th, it will only be for 5 days. And that is going to make for a skimpy month. I am thanking God that we have a savings to dip into because we are going to need it this month. On the bright side, when I get paid on the 30th it will be for 3 weeks. That will be nice and we can put back the money we took from savings. Personal finance is much easier when you have lots of money to spread around!

1 comment:

Meesh said...

I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl!! :)